BECOME A MEMBER
Become a Fitness Member and focus on your health in a welcoming environment with dedicated staff and a great community of members! Discounts are available for seniors ages 65+, young professionals ages 35 and younger, and students ages 16-21. If you are currently furloughed or unemployed, please contact Christopher Sargent to discuss membership options.
Summer Student Special
Summer Student Unlimited Membership
- $250 + tax
- Includes 3-months of unlimited visits for group exercise classes, fitness center, and lap swim.
- Students age 16 – 21 years.
- Participants under 18 years old must complete a fitness orientation before using the facility.
One-month Trial Pass
- $120 + tax
- Includes one-month of unlimited visits for group exercise classes, fitness center, and lap swim.
- $225 + tax
- Valid for five months from purchase
- Visits can be used for group exercise classes, fitness center, and lap swim.
Individual Fitness Membership
Family Fitness Membership
Individual Community Membership
Family Community Memberships
- Couples Membership: $436 yearly
- Early Childhood, Youth, and Family Members: $575 yearly
ABOUT OUR MEMBERSHIP TYPES
Purchase a Community Membership in order to support the EDCJCC and enjoy discounts on select arts events, classes, and programs throughout the year. Community members will also receive three passes each year to try out the pool, fitness center, or a group exercise class.
Early Childhood, Youth, and Family Community Members receive discounts on Parenting Center classes, Kids’ Group Swim classes, Afterschool, and Camp.
Fitness Memberships include access to cardio, strength, and weight training equipment; unlimited group exercise classes; indoor lap pool; locker rooms with free day use lockers; towel service; and shower amenities. Fitness membership is inclusive of Community Membership benefits on arts events, classes, and programs.