For the best experience, please use Google Chrome on a laptop or desktop computer when accessing My EDCJCC Account.
Note: No login is required to browse EDJCC programs, but you will need to be logged in to your My EDCJCC Account to register for your programs. Have questions about logging in or creating an account? See our Account FAQs now!
1. Click “register” or “purchase tickets” from any edcjcc.org program page. Once you’ve been redirected to the registration portal, click “enroll” or “options” to see specific dates and times.
2. If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to log in or create an account.
3. Once you’re logged in, you will be able to select the member(s) of your family that will be participating in the program. If a family member is not listed, you can add them to your family by clicking “Create a new contact” and following the prompts.
If a family member is greyed out, that is because they don’t meet the requirements of the class or event. These requirements can be based on age, membership type, or even lack of information about the participant. You can review and edit these details on the Personal Information page.
4. You can add multiple family members to multiple programs in one transaction. A cart timer will remain visible in the top right-hand corner to show how much time you have remaining to check out.
Once you have finished adding all options for all enrollees into your cart, click NEXT.
5. Some programs may require additional information. Make sure to answer all questions or sign all releases for all participants. Once you’ve reviewed that the class information, number of participants, and final price are correct, click “Pay Now” to complete your transaction.
Click “make payment” to provide the details of your payment method. If you wish to use this payment method in the future, make sure to check the Save on file and Use this for future payments boxes.
6. Once your registration is complete, a receipt will be sent to your email. You can also visit your family’s account to see all enrolled programs.
Didn’t find an answer to your question? Need more help? Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.