Edlavitch DCJCC Fitness Center is now open!
Thank you for your patience and standing by us these past few months while our doors remained closed – we’re so happy to be welcoming you back. If you are not yet a member, please click here for more information on how to join the Center.
In an effort to welcome you back to the safest environment, we want to make you aware of a few important details:
- In order to promote social distancing, all visits to the Fitness Center will require appointments that must be made in advance. Members are limited to one appointment per day.
- All visitors will be asked to sign the EDCJCC Community Health Pledge. This will be available for you to sign when you make your online appointment. Before entering the EDCJCC, your temperature will be checked using a touchless thermometer. All members must present a photo ID to check in.
- Fitness Center hours have been temporarily adjusted as shown below to accommodate for increased cleanings before, during, and after Fitness Center open hours.
- Monday – Thursday: 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM, 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Friday: 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- In addition to extra cleanings that will be underway by EDCJCC staff, we ask that you wipe down all fitness equipment before and after each use with a sanitary wipe provided.
- We will continue to offer all of our current virtual fitness content, including live group exercise classes. Please visit the EDCJCC Virtual Workout Page and the EDCJCC YouTube channel for virtual content.
- Currently we are unable to open the pool or provide access to the locker rooms, including the showers, restrooms, and steam rooms within. At this time we cannot accommodate personal training or member guests. We know these are important services to our members and will notify you as soon as we are able to bring them back.
- Please wear a mask when entering the Center, when within 6 feet of others, and in all common areas. Fitness Members may lower or remove their face mask if it inhibits your breathing during aerobic activity, temporarily, but are asked to put your mask back on at all other times.
- Please adhere to all of the new guidelines designated throughout the EDCJCC, designed to protect your health and safety.