Edlavitch DCJCC Fitness Center is now open!
We’re so happy to welcome you back. If you are not yet a member, please click here for more information on how to join the Center.
In an effort to welcome you back to the safest environment, we want to make you aware of a few important details:
- In order to promote social distancing, all visits to the Fitness Center will require appointments that must be made in advance. Members are limited to one appointment per day.
- All visitors will be asked to sign the EDCJCC Community Health Pledge. This will be available for you to sign when you make your online appointment. Before entering the EDCJCC, your temperature will be checked using a touchless thermometer. All members must present a photo ID to check in.
- Fitness Center and Pool hours have been temporarily adjusted as shown below to accommodate for increased cleanings before, during, and after reservations
- Fitness Center Hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 6:00 AM – 12:30 PM, 2:45 PM – 8:00 PM
- Friday: 6:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- Saturday – Sunday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Aquatics Lap Swim Hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 6:00 AM – 9:30 AM, 7:00 PM – 7:30 PM
- Friday: 6:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM, 5:30 – 6:00 PM
- Fitness Center Hours:
- For information on scheduling a private swim lesson, please click here.
- In addition to extra cleanings that will be underway by EDCJCC staff, we ask that you wipe down all fitness equipment before and after each use with a sanitary wipe provided.
- We continue to offer all of our current virtual fitness content, including live group exercise classes. Please visit the EDCJCC Virtual Workout Page and the EDCJCC YouTube channel for virtual content.
- Locker rooms & showers are open. Free day-use lockers and towel service are available. Steam rooms are closed.
- Personal training is now available. Please contact Andre Dixon to schedule training sessions.
- Please wear a mask when entering the Center, when within 6 feet of others, and in all common areas. Fully vaccinated Fitness Members have the option to remove their mask while using the Fitness Center, Locker Rooms, and Pool. All other areas of the building are mask-mandatory for all members. Swimmers may remove their face mask when entering the Pool, but are asked to wear their mask at all other times, including on the Pool Deck.
- Please adhere to all of the new guidelines designated throughout the EDCJCC, designed to protect your health and safety.