Edlavitch DCJCC Fitness Center is now open!
We’re so happy to welcome you back. If you are not yet a member, please click here for more information on how to join the Center.
In an effort to welcome you back to the safest environment, we want to make you aware of a few important details:
- All visitors to the EDCJCC over the age of two will be requires to wear a mask to enter the building and in all shares spaces including hallways, elevators, and lobbies. Masks are required for fitness members in the fitness center, locker rooms (except when showering), and pool deck (may be removed when entering the water).
- VACCINE REQUIREMENT (effective September 1, 2021): All individuals will be required to show proof of full vaccination each time they enter the EDCJCC by presenting either digital documentation on a smartphone or a printed copy of their vaccination card. Individuals with medical or religious exemptions to vaccinations will be required to show proof of a NEGATIVE Covid-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of their arrival to the EDCJCC. Children under the age of 12 who are not yet old enough to be vaccinated are not required to show a negative PCR test.
- All members must present a photo ID to check in. Please adhere to all guidelines designated throughout the EDCJCC, designed to protect your health and safety.
- For information on scheduling a private swim lesson, please click here. To schedule personal training sessions, contact Andre Dixon.
- If you need to suspend your membership for the coming month, please complete this form.
- To convert your membership dues to a tax-deductible contribution please complete this form.
- Fitness Center Hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Friday: 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday – Sunday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Aquatics Lap Swim Hours:
- Monday: 6:00 AM – 1:00 PM; 7:30 – 9:00 PM
- Wednesday: 6:00 AM – 1:00 PM; 7:00 – 9:00 PM
- Tuesday & Thursday: 6:00 AM – 3:00 PM; 7:30 – 9:00 PM
- Friday: 6:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 – 9:00 AM; 7:00 – 8:00 PM
- Family Swim Hours:
- Monday & Wednesday: 1:00 – 3:00 PM
- Saturday & Sunday: 6:00 – 7:00 PM