Our lessons are tailored to help swimmers achieve their individual needs – whether they are just starting out or want to become better swimmers. Semi-private lessons allow friends or family members of a similar skill level to learn how to swim together. These lessons are available for children ages four and older by appointment only.
- Members: $270 for 5 lesson package of 30-minute sessions ($135 per child)
- Non-members: $300 for 5 lesson package of 30-minute sessions ($150 per child)
Please note that payment cannot be split, partial refunds cannot be issued, and swimmers’ skill levels/age must be similar.
Swim Lesson Hours of Operation:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM, 5:15 PM – 7:30 PM
- Wednesday: 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM, 5:15 PM – 7:00 PM
- Weekends: 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Exact lesson time subject to instructor availability
To get started with registering for semi-private lessons, please fill out the swim lesson request form below:
To make a payment for your semi-private swim lesson, please use the link below. Please do not purchase a semi-private lesson if you have not been contacted by Aquatics Program Coordinator Brittany Jeffries.