Edlavitch DCJCC Preschool Information for Current Students and Families
DC Licensing regulations stipulate that we must receive the a Specific Medication Authorization form from you in order to give any medicine (including over-the-counter) to your child. Any prescription medicine must also be authorized by your doctor. Please use this form to authorize any specific instance in which you would like us to give medicine to your child. Please be sure to give the form to your child’s teacher in a timely fashion.
According to our DC licensing, we are required to have an up-to-date Health Certificate on file for every child in the school, and an up-to-date Oral Health Assessment form for every child over the age of 3. These forms are only valid for one year after the exam date listed, and must be updated annually. Whenever you go to the doctor or dentist for an annual checkup, please print out a copy of the form, have them fill it out, and then scan it and email it to our Registrar at email@example.com.
Families are welcome to reach out directly to Preschool staff about babysitting or other employment outside of school hours. However, any time that an Edlavitch DCJCC Preschool staff member is employed by an individual EDCJCC Preschool family, whether for babysitting, tutoring, pet-sitting, picking up/taking home a child, or any other purpose, the family must sign a release of liability form (found below) prior to this taking place. This form must be signed even if the engagement between the EDCJCC staff member and EDCJCC family is not for remuneration. This form acknowledges that this engagement is outside of the regular relationship between the family and the EDCJCC and releases the Edlavitch DCJCC from all liability that may arise from this private arrangement.
The EDCJCC Preschool uses an online database (CampMinder) that allows preschool families to have easy access to tuition receipts, necessary paperwork, and enrichment class registration.
Click on the link below to access your account and/or reset your password.
Login to Campminder
Click on the link below to read important information about using CampMinder
Read our CampMinder How-Tos
If you need a financial statement (for dependent care reimbursement or for any other reason), please follow these instructions:
1. Log into to your CampMinder account
2. Choose the Financial Management option on your Dashboard.
3. Make sure that the drop-down menu is set to the calendar year for which you need a Statement.
4. Click on “View Statement” at the bottom of the page.
5. This will open up a PDF of your Statement/Invoice that will list all of the programs for which you are registered in that calendar year. You will see all itemized billing items broken down by child, followed by itemized payments for the family, followed by total charges for the year and your family balance. You can download and print this PDF.
The Edlavitch DCJCC’s tax ID number is at the bottom, underneath your Family Balance.
6. If your system requires a signature, please print your printed statement in and give it to any member of the Preschool Administration Team to sign.