Edlavitch DCJCC Preschool Information for Current Students and Families
DC Licensing regulations stipulate that we must receive the a Specific Medication Authorization form from you in order to give any medicine (including over-the-counter) to your child. Any prescription medicine must also be authorized by your doctor. Please use this form to authorize any specific instance in which you would like us to give medicine to your child. Please be sure to give the form to your child’s teacher in a timely fashion.
The EDCJCC Preschool uses an online database (CampMinder) that allows preschool families to have easy access to tuition receipts, necessary paperwork, and enrichment class registration.
Click on the link below to access your account and/or reset your password.
Login to Campminder
Click on the link below to read important information about using CampMinder
Read our CampMinder How-Tos
If you need a year-end statement (for dependent care reimbursement or for any other reason), please follow these instructions:
1. Log into to your CampMinder account
2. Choose the Financial Management option on your Dashboard.
3. Make sure that the drop-down menu is set to the calendar year for which you need a Year-End Statement.
4. Click on “View Statement” at the bottom of the page.
5. This will open up a PDF of your Statement/Invoice that will list all of the programs for which you are registered in that calendar year. You will see all itemized billing items broken down by child, followed by itemized payments for the family, followed by total charges for the year and your family balance. You can download and print this PDF.
The Edlavitch DCJCC’s tax ID number is at the bottom, underneath your Family Balance.
6. If your system requires a signature, please print your printed statement in and give it to any member of the Preschool Administration Team (Lauren, Maggie, Miriam, Greg, or Sydney) to sign.