The Edlavitch DCJCC arts programming consists of Theater J and JxJ (including the Washington Jewish Film Festival and the Washington Jewish Music Festival). Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at the following number.
Theater J & JxJ (Washington Jewish Film Festival / Washington Jewish Music Festival): 202.777.3210
Box Office is open from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday for phone sales ONLY. E-mail requests to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Theater J Ticket Policies:
- All sales are final; no refunds.
- Late Arrivals – Patrons who have not claimed their tickets as of the scheduled start time of the show forfeit their original seat assignments and will be reseated into available seats at the discretion of the House Manager.
- Cancellation & Inclement Weather Policy – If a show is cancelled due to inclement weather, that information will be updated the box office phone line, 202.777.3210.
- For more details click here
JxJ Ticket Policies:
- All ticket and pass sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
- Seating is guaranteed for ticket and passholders until 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of an event. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the JxJ Staff, space allowing.
- Tickets are only valid for the specific event for which they were issued.
- Passes are assigned individually and are non-transferable.
- By using tickets or passes, the holder agrees to being photographed, filmed, or recorded in the venue, and to the publication, reproduction, distribution and other use of all photographs, video, or other recordings of the ticket holder’s voice or likeness, without further notice or compensation.
- Patrons are strictly prohibited from using cameras and recording devices during events.
- JxJ reserves the right—without refund—to refuse admission, and/or cancel or take away the ticket of any person who violates these conditions. If a patron’s conduct toward Festival volunteers, staff, or other patrons is deemed to be hostile, aggressive, or otherwise inappropriate, they may also have their tickets canceled and be removed from Festival venues.
The Morris Cafritz Center for the Arts is supported by a grant from the D.C. Commission on the Arts and Humanities, an agency supported in part by the National Endowment for the Arts.
The Edlavitch DCJCC does not support or oppose candidates for elected public office. Opinions expressed at all programs of the Edlavitch DCJCC belong solely to those expressing them. The Edlavitch DCJCC partners with many organizations and groups to present programs, but does not endorse the political views or policy positions of any program partner.
The Edlavitch DCJCC is committed to presenting a wide selection of programs that present multiple viewpoints and we encourage you to visit our calendar for information on dialogues and public affairs programming.