Policy Guidelines for Edlavitch DCJCC Jewish Learning Classes
As of July 1, 2018, the Edlavitch DCJCC has adopted the following policies for the Jewish Learning Classes:
• All students MUST register for class. It is easiest to do this online, but can also be done over the phone or in person if you have made arrangements to do so.
• The EDCJCC reserves the right to cancel classes that do not meet the minimum student requirement. Students may request a full refund (minus the credit card fee) for the cancelled class or apply the money towards the next session of the class.
• Tuition for classes that have not started are fully refundable, except for service charges.
• Tuition for classes that have already started are not refundable.
• Hebrew, Introduction to Judaism, and other multi-week classes cannot be pro-rated. Exceptional, unforeseen circumstances will be considered on a case-by-case basis.*
• Cost should never keep a student from participating in any of our classes. The EDCJCC will work with students to discuss alternatives and create a payment plan that works for you.
• Students may only apply one discount per class per registration period.
* Exceptional, unforeseen circumstances will always be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please be in touch as soon as you aware of your circumstances.
Please feel free to contact the EDCJCC at 202-777-3260 with any questions or concerns.
Please note the EDCJCC is not responsible for providing make-ups or issuing credit or refund for programs missed as a result of personal scheduling conflicts, illnesses, emergencies, or other circumstances beyond the EDCJCC’s control. If you are unable to attend a program for any of these reasons, we encourage you to consider your registration fee a form of support, helping the EDCJCC to sustain its programs.