Help replenish the blood supply in the DC metro area!
It’s safe, easy, confidential, and extremely rewarding. The EDCJCC partners with Inova Blood Services to bring skilled technicians and top-of-the-line equipment for our quarterly blood drives.
A few facts about donating blood:
- One blood donation can save four lives
- All donations stay in the Washington, DC area
- Every 17 seconds, someone in the DC area needs a blood donation
- One out of 10 people will need a donation before the age of 70
- The body quickly replaces the amount of blood given during the donation
For more information and to see eligibility requirements for donating, please click here. Please plan on your blood donation to take about an hour from start to finish.
MASK & VACCINATION POLICY: All visitors above the age of 12 entering the EDCJCC’s building are required to show proof of full covid-19 vaccination. Mask-wearing inside of the EDCJCC is, at this time, optional.
For more information, visit edcjcc.org/covidsafety.
Do you need any additional accommodations for this event? If so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the “Register” button to make an appointment.