1529 16th Street NW
Washington DC 20036
Nested’s Childbirth Education Boot Camp is a class that will prepare you for your journey through labor, delivery, and the postpartum period!
- Review common third trimester issues and what to expect at your 36-week visit
- Learn about signs and symptoms of labor and delivery and when to call your obstetrician, doula or midwife
- See what the hospital process will look like and what to expect from your healthcare team
- Discuss options for pain management and potential interventions during the labor process
- Let our teachers walk you through the “typical” childbirth scenario but also prepare for the unexpected, including inductions, assisted vaginal births and c-sections.
- Experienced labor doulas demonstrate specialized comfort and breathing techniques for mom and partner to practice and help with pregnancy and labor pain
Nested’s mission is to prepare new parents for the doctor’s office, the delivery room and the adjustment to parenthood.