Join in the fun every week with these virtual workout classes through Spirit Club Fitness! These classes are designed for all levels of fitness and all abilities. Modifications are provided for all exercises, and we will cool down after each workout with a chance to socialize!
(All workout videos are captioned, some ASL signs are used to signal different parts of the class, trainers are dressed in colors to provide contrast to their environment, extra descriptive verbal guidance is provided for each exercises, and every class has a seated version of every exercise.)
These classes will be provided as a monthly pass – when you sign up, you will be able to attend ANY of the workout classes provided that month.
For the month of January, the deadline to register for these classes is January 3. You will receive a link by the morning of January 4 to join our workout classes for the rest of the month. Please keep in mind that January 4 is not the only day for using your workout pass!
The schedule for January is as follows:
- Tuesday, January 4, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM: YOGA!
- Wednesday, January 5, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM: ZUMBA!
- Tuesday, January 11, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM: BOXING!
- Wednesday, January 12, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM: FITNESS (cardio, balance, and strength)
- Tuesday, January 18, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM: ZUMBA!
- Wednesday, January 19, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM: YOGA!
- Tuesday, January 25, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM: FITNESS! (cardio, balance, and strength)
- Wednesday, January 26, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM: BOXING!
Questions? Contact Shanna Sorrells, Director of Inclusion and Disability Programming: firstname.lastname@example.org