First Night Passover Satellite Seder (Join a Seder or Host a Seder)
Not making it home for Passover this year? Want to attend or host a seder?
EntryPointDC is once again running our Satellite Seder program! For the first night of Passover on Wednesday, April 5, we’ll set you up with the other 20-and-30-and-40 somethings looking for a Seder around your age and near your neighborhood.
Satellite Seders are for people who:
- Want to attend a seder at 20-and-30-and-40 somethings home
- Want to host a seder
- Want to do a mitzvah and include a new face (or several) at their seder where they are already hosting other guests
Unsure about hosting? We can connect you with everything you need to host a seder including: nourishment options (giftcards) to help provide ingredients and food items for your Seder through OneTable, suggestions about how to host a Passover potluck, and any Passover Seder materials you may need. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- One person per registration form. Your friend/spouse/neighbor/cat/alien-from-outer-space must fill out their own form.
- If requesting to be placed with another person, that person must also request you. We will do our best to fulfill requests.
- Registration closes March 27 at 5:00 PM. No late registrations will be accepted.
- If your situation changes please let me know immediately so the groups are accurate. We will not be able to make changes after groups have been assigned.
- Note all Seders may not start at 7:00 pm, times will vary depending on host
The EDCJCC is also hosting our annual Second Night Community Seder on Thursday, April 6. There will limited tickets at a special young professionals rate and we will seat all young professionals together at tables.
Satellite Seders has a $5 administrative fee as we personally match our groups based on age, location, and observance level. If this would prevent you from participating please email me.